The purchase of our Duroair system has allowed us to bring the coatings process in-house without permanently giving up our shop floor space. As a result, we have increased our customer responsiveness, as well as reduced our operating cost while providing a safe environment for our employees.
Pete M. Manufacturing Manager, AZZ Inc.
The purchase of our Duroair system is working well and allowed us to get two units completed in Q2. As a result, we experienced a great lift in margin that was needed for the quarter to reach our goals. Thanks to you and your whole team.
Ryan Morrone GE
Duroair’s patent-pending/patented, non-vented/vented solutions are ideal for a number of uses within the aerospace industry, including sanding and grinding, paint and coatings applications, and aerospace clean rooms. Duroair offers fully portable indoor air filtration and retractable enclosure systems that save aerospace organizations time and money while boosting efficiency and enhancing working conditions.
Aerospace Ventilation Uses include:
- Paint & coatings
- Climate controlled cleanrooms
- Dust rooms
Typical Aerospace Applications:
- Airline maintenance & repair facilities
- Aerospace manufacturing facilities that require enclosures are scalable to the size of large work pieces
- Aerospace manufacturing facilities where enclosure applications run in low volumes
- Aerospace manufacturing facilities that require full use of overhead crane for loading and unloading
- Aerospace R&D facilities for use in prototyping and validation processes
The market leading indoor air filtration system that completely recycles air without the need to exhaust contaminants to the outside environment.
A fully modular indoor air quality solution that uses patented two-stage, tapered airflow technology to filter 99.4% of all airborne contaminants.
A North American research and development facility of a U.S. based world-leading manufacturer of commercialjetliners and defense, space and security systems, fabricates prototypes for the purpose of testing and validation.Read More