The purchase of our Duroair system has allowed us to bring the coatings process in-house without permanently giving up our shop floor space. As a result, we have increased our customer responsiveness, as well as reduced our operating cost while providing a safe environment for our employees.
Pete M. Manufacturing Manager, AZZ Inc.
The purchase of our Duroair system is working well and allowed us to get two units completed in Q2. As a result, we experienced a great lift in margin that was needed for the quarter to reach our goals. Thanks to you and your whole team.
Ryan Morrone GE
Aerospace Clean Rooms
Duroair’s aerospace clean room solutions are ideal for addressing many of the industry’s manufacturing air quality challenges. Easy to set up and store, Duroair’s retractable clean room is a flexible alternative to permanent clean room installations since it can be inserted into manufacturing processes on an as-needed basis.
Combine Duroair’s non-vented air filtration system with a retractable enclosure built specifically for the size and needs of your products and processes to create an affordable, modular aerospace clean room that reduces costs, increases efficiency, and enhances working conditions.
Use Duroair’s aerospace clean room solutions to:
- Provide fast drying time and optimize control of overspray
- Reduce security risks by avoiding building penetrations
- Gain full use of overhead cranes for loading and unloading to and from your clean room environment
Aerospace Industry Applications
- Aerospace paint and coatings
- Aerospace welding stations
- Climate-controlled aerospace clean rooms
- Dust rooms
- Airline maintenance and repair facilities
- Aerospace manufacturing facilities that require enclosures that are scalable to the size of large work pieces
- Aerospace manufacturing facilities where enclosure applications run in low volumes
- Aerospace manufacturing facilities that require the full use of overhead cranes for loading and unloading
- Aerospace R&D facilities engaged in prototyping and validation
The market leading indoor air filtration system that completely recycles air without the need to exhaust contaminants to the outside environment.
A fully modular indoor air quality solution that uses patented two-stage, tapered airflow technology to filter 99.4% of all airborne contaminants.
A North American research and development facility of a U.S. based world-leading manufacturer of commercialjetliners and defense, space and security systems, fabricates prototypes for the purpose of testing and validation.Read More