The purchase of our Duroair system has allowed us to bring the coatings process in-house without permanently giving up our shop floor space. As a result, we have increased our customer responsiveness, as well as reduced our operating cost while providing a safe environment for our employees.
Pete M. Manufacturing Manager, AZZ Inc.
The purchase of our Duroair system is working well and allowed us to get two units completed in Q2. As a result, we experienced a great lift in margin that was needed for the quarter to reach our goals. Thanks to you and your whole team.
Ryan Morrone GE
Metal Fabrication Clean Rooms
Duroair Technologies creates modular metal fabrication clean room solutions that significantly boost efficiency and save costs during the coating, painting, grinding, and sanding processes.
By combining our flexible non-vented air filtration systems and our innovative retractable enclosures, metal fabricators can create flexible clean room environments that don’t disrupt existing facility planning, support flex-lean manufacturing techniques, and won’t incur additional construction costs or ongoing air make-up expenses.
Use our metal fabrication clean room solutions to:
- Bring clean air environments to large workpieces, rather than the other way around
- Gain full use of overhead cranes for loading and unloading large workpieces to and from contained workspaces
- Comply with industry environmental standards
Metal Fabrication Applications
- Clean rooms
- Paint and coatings
- Sanding and grinding
- Metal fabrication facilities
- that require enclosures scalable to the size of large workpieces
- where enclosure applications run in low volumes
- that require full use of overhead crane for loading and unloading workpieces from enclosure
- R&D facilities that use metal fabrication for use in prototyping and validation processes
The world’s first modular indoor air filtration system that completely recycles air without the need to exhaust contaminants to the outside environment.
A fully modular indoor air quality solution that uses patented two-stage, tapered airflow technology to filter 99.4% of all airborne contaminants.
A manufacturer of aluminum bus systems for high voltage power transmission based in the U.S. could not meet increased demand for its products due to long lead times and inadequate capacity availability from the outsourced paint and coatings function.Read More