Duroair’s climate controlled cleanrooms and containment rooms are softwall, positive pressure cleanrooms up to Class 1,000. The cleanrooms provide a clean air environment where the concentration of airborne particles, airflow rates and direction, pressurization, temperature, humidity and specialized filtration are all tightly controlled.
A cleanroom environment
Duroair’s cleanrooms are designed and manufactured using strict protocol and methods – available in fully portable configurations and in sizes accommodating nearly all environmental challenges and capable of providing airflow capacity to meet most needs.
- Compliant with ISO Cleanroom standards up to Class 1,000 (ISO 6)
- Temperature and humidity controls available
- Tailored filtration systems to suit specific requirements
- Prevention of cross contamination
- Integration of dust filtration & collection
A unique Climate Controlled Cleanroom design that includes a proprietary, fully portable, non-vented DuroPure™ indoor air purification system equipped with a climate control unit in combination with a custom-designed DuroRoom™ retractable enclosure.
- Climate controlled cleanroom with DuroPure™
- Portable DuroRoom™ retractable enclosure
- Improves drying times of the adhesives
- Existing floor/building space is maximized
- No equipment and installation costs for air make-up
- Bonding & adhesion
- Spray lay-up process
- Industrial cleanrooms
- Electronics processing
- Pharmaceutical processing, preparation and packaging
- Medical devices manufacturing
- Bio containment
- Quarantine requirements
- Surgical suites & procedure areas
- Germ-free biotic facilities