Vented Filtration Solutions
DuroCap™ is a fully modular indoor air filtration, extraction system that uses patented two-stage, Tapered Airflow technology to filter 99.4% of all airborne contaminants, reducing dirt and dust to create a cleanroom environment appropriate for multiple uses and industries. Gasses are exhausted to the exterior environment via the exhaust system. Duroair is a world leader in industrial air filtration systems.
DuroCap™ is a conventional vented air filtration solution that filters 99.4% of all airborne contaminants, then exhausts to outside. DuroCap™ works separately or in combination with DuroRoom™ to create a cleanroom environment.
- Airflow capability ranging from 40,000 CFM and beyond
- Air make-up required
- Built-in control air regulation
- Production air interlocked with fans for safety with fresh breathing air supplied into enclosure
- Single phase 220V and three phase 208/230/460/575V
The North American facility of a world leader in ship power solutions manufactures propulsion systems for the U.S. Navy’s nuclear submarine program. DuroCap™ and a dust collection system is used.
- Fully portable, vented DuroCap™
- The DuroCap™ unit and the dust collector each provide optimal air handling capacity
- Efficient material flow
- Duroair solution was up and running in just 3 days
- 10% reduction in capital costs and a 25% saving in installation costs