Clean Air Technology That Meets the Latest Industry Requirements
Duroair designs and manufactures clean air solutions for a diverse array of industries, including the aerospace, automotive, defense, manufacturing, marine, and metal fabrication sectors.
We understand that each industry has specific regulations for the air filtration systems we design and build. That’s why we’re committed to active membership in the following industry associations, which help keep us abreast of the latest requirements affecting our innovative clean air technologies and solutions.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) – http://www.sme.org
- American Boat Builders & Repairers Association (ABBRA) – http://www.abbra.org
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) – http://www.nfpa.org
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) – http://www.ndia.org
- Automotive Industries Association of Canada – http://www.aiacanada.com
- Canadian Council for Aviation & Aerospace – http://www.avaerocouncil.ca
- Aerospace Industries Association – http://www.aia-aerospace.org
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) – http://www.nbaa.org