Retractable Enclosure Systems
DuroRoom™ is a cost-effective and environmentally-sound enclosure system with a wide range of dimensions. It’s fully customizable and retractable. The enclosures can be used as prep stations, paint booths, finishing stations, spray booths, etc. The modular design of the DuroRoom™ enclosure systems retracts to 20% of the extended length when not in use, allowing for maximum use of your existing floor space.
In addition to DuroRoom™, we also offer Fixed Soft Wall Enclosures, Metal Enclosures that can be paired with DuroPure™, and Vinyl for different processes (i.e. weld curtains). Contact us for a recommendation on which enclosure solution may work best for your unique situation.
If you are interested in a standard sized limited finishing station, please visit our dedicated website at https://retractablebooth.com/ for detailed specifications, and to place an order online.
DuroRoom™ enclosure systems range in a variety of dimensions and can be custom-designed to meet the challenge of your project. The CFM capabilities are directly related to the size the enclosure.
- Engineered to accommodate any size of the workpieces
- Fabricated from your choice of fire-resistant clear vinyl or metal
- Code compliant galvanized welded steel frame
- All vinyl joints are heat welded
- Allows for full use of overhead crane for loading and unloading
A manufacturer of aluminum bus systems for high voltage power transmission based in the U.S. could not meet increased demand for its products due to long lead times and…
- Fully portable DuroRoom™ with the non-vented DuroPure™ system
- Dramatically reduced lead times
- Increased capacity to meet product demand
- Superior finishing quality
- Lowered costs and shortened production cycles
Industry Applications – Coating, Painting, Grinding, and Sanding