Air Filtration Systems for Defense Contractors
Duroair’s modular indoor air filtration systems change the way maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO), manufacturing, and R&D facilities operate in the defense industry. Fully customizable, these modular solutions give defense contractors the financial and operational flexibility they need to handle challenging, large scale projects.
By combining Duroair’s non-vented air filtration solutions with its retractable enclosure systems, defense contractors can create cost-effective alternatives to conventional permanent air filtration systems that don’t require supporting ductwork.
Besides the reduction in capital expenditure, the innovative, self-contained modular combination of non-vented air filtration and modular enclosures also significantly reduce setup and lead times for on-demand applications where indoor air quality and security for sensitive materials is a priority.
Defense Industry Applications
- Paint and coatings
- Climate-controlled clean rooms
- Sanding and grinding
- Maintenance and repair facilities
- Manufacturing facilities:
- that require enclosures scalable to the size of large work pieces
- where enclosure applications run in low volumes
- that require full use of overhead cranes for loading and unloading oversized products
- where venting and building penetration is prohibitive due to security considerations
- R&D facilities involved in prototyping and validation
The world’s first modular indoor air filtration system that completely recycles air without the need to exhaust contaminants to the outside environment.
A fully modular indoor air quality solution that uses patented two-stage, tapered airflow technology to filter 99.4% of all airborne contaminants.
The North American facility of a world leader in ship power solutions manufactures propulsion systems for the U.S. Navy’s nuclear submarine program. Due to the size and complexity of the systems, production is limited to a maximum of two systems per year.Read More