How it Works
DuroTower™, the world’s first auto-adjusting plant cleaning system, goes beyond standard, commercial air purifiers with a multi-stage air purification system and state-of-the-art air rotation.
For an innovative clean air solution, pair DuroTower™ with:
Or use as a stand-alone ambient air cleaning system.
- DuroTower System: Revolving airflow system is ten times more energy efficient than traditional overhead cleaners, saving energy costs.
- Multiple Tower Models: Flexible, multiple tower models can be outfitted with casters to function as portable fume extractors.
- Compliant Air Rotation: Environmentally-compliant air rotation technology removes airborne particulates to 1 micron for removing industrial-level contaminants for an entire shop floor.
- Heat Destratification: Reduces energy costs through the destratification of heat layers, homogenizing the air from floor to ceiling to within 5 degrees.
- 8,000 – 30,000 CFM design range
- Small footprint: 40” x 50”
- Available height options of 11’ or 14’, depending on plant layout
- Power: Three phase 208-230/460 volt
- Multiple filter stages for various contaminant situations
- Hotwork packages and Fire Suppression packages are available
- 10- and 16-gauge welded steel construction
- Industrial enamel finish
- Easy two-section installation
- Can be used with a DuroRoom™ workstation for an effective clean room, isolation room, or dust collection applications
DuroTower™ ISO 14644-1 Classifications
All classifications are in accordance with U.S. Federal Standard 209E and represent concentrations of particles using reference size of 0.5 micron:
|Code Compliance||Code Description|
|NFPA 33||spray application|
|ANSI Z9.7||as per the requirements of NFPA33 Chapter 7.5.2.|
|NFPA 17||dry chemical extinguishing systems|
|NFPA 701||fabric - flame resistance|
|OSHA 29CFR - 1910.107||spray finishing|
|OSHA 29CFR - 1910.94||ventilation|
|OHSA O.Reg 851-63||ignition or explosive|
|OHSA O.Reg 851-65||dust - ignition or explosive|
|OHSA O.Reg 213.5.12||fire code - spray operation|
|EPA 40CFR - Part 63.11173||spray finishing requirements - Electrical CSA Certified|
|OSHA silica||standard for general industry|
|UL (U.S. and Canada)||environmental health and sustainability|