How it Works
DuroTable™ is the industrial downdraft table that requires no ducting, air makeup or EPA permits. Customizable sizes and multi-stage filtration make it the ideal dust collection table for grinding, sanding, and welding. Pair it with DuroRoom™ for optimal worker protection and OSHA compliance.
Pair it with:
- Custom Tabletop Sizes Options include 4’ x 7’ , 5’ x 8’ tabletop, 36”- 40” High, with custom configurations available.
- Multi-Stage Filtration Dust collection filtration can be customized by particle size including NESHAP 319 filter and HEPA filters.
- Variable Frequency Drive Energy-efficient VFD with adjustable air speeds, doubles as a soft starter to eliminate the need for a motor.
- Two 5 HP Blowers
- Approx 900 lbs.
- VFD up to 8,000 CFM high
- Four stages of filtration, including NESHAP 319 filter non sparking for sanding composites
- 1st stage: 1” metal mesh pre-filter screen
- 2nd stage: Pre-filter particulate
- 3rd stage: Pre-filter finer particulate
- 4th stage: MERV 15-16 NESHAP 319 up to and including to HEPA
For ISO classifications and other technical information, download our DuroTable fact sheet!DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
DuroTable™ ISO 14644-1 Classifications
All classifications are in accordance with U.S. Federal Standard 209E and represent concentrations of particles using reference size of 0.5 micron:
|Code Compliance||Code Description|