How It Works
DuroDust™ is the mobile dust collection system with non-vented, non-ducted, industrial dust collection technology. From silica dust to hexavalent chromium, it’s the safe, clean air solution for stone cutting, welding, sanding, grinding, painting, and coating preparation.
For a complete clean air solution, pair DuroDust with:
- Negative pressure: Pulls all particulate to the filtration system
- Meets/Exceeds CFM Requirements: Engineered airflow requirements from 13,500 CFM to 120,000 CFM and beyond, to achieve airflow from 50 FPM to over 150 FPM through the enclosure and ensure dust/smoke will not escape.
- Advanced filtration system: Designed with 4 stages of highly-efficient filtration captures all particulate to 1 micron and 99.7% of particulate to 0.3 micron.
- Exceeds NESHAP 319: Captures 100% of Hexavalent Chromium particles generated during surface preparation processes.
- First stage: Mesh pre-filter
- Second stage 3 ply particulate
- Third stage is 3 ply finer particulate
- Fourth stage is a NESHAP 319, MERV 15, MERV 16 or HEPA filter, depending upon requirements
- Easy Assembly: Nut and bolt panel assembly, easy panel on off speed dial, option for a lockable fused disconnect and C/UL/US Listed with a pre-wired control panel.
- Taper Draft Airflow Technology: Directs air down the center of the enclosure to send particulates to filter banks creating a regulated area.
- Variable Frequency Drive: Energy-efficient VFD with adjustable air speeds, doubles as a soft starter to eliminate the need for a motor starter.
- Non vented returns air to the building
- 13,500 – 200,000 CFM design range
- VFD with stop-start speed pot dial controller
- 99+% of particulate containment to 1.0 micron and 99.7% of particulate to 0.3 micron
- Easy controller with start-stop variable speed dial
- Customized four-stage filtration meeting NESHAP 319 and higher
- Front loading all filter stages
- Differential pressure gauge indicator
- Hot work packages are available; spark arrestors for grinding and welding
- Option: Portable on casters
For other technical information, download our DuroDust fact sheet!DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
DuroDust™ ISO 14644-1 Classifications
All classifications are in accordance with U.S. Federal Standard 209E and represent concentrations of particles using reference size of 0.5 micron:
|Code Compliance||Code Description|
|OHSA O.Reg 851-63||ignition or explosive|
|OHSA O.Reg 851-65||dust – ignition or explosive|
|NESHAP||National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants|
|UL||U.S. and Canada|
|ISO cleanroom compliant||up to Class 1000/ISO6 (ISO class clean room typically measures micron sizes 5.0µ, 0.5µ and 0.3µ)|