Meet Duroair at FABTECH 2022 to See the Latest Innovations in Industrial Air Filtration for Metal Fabrication Environments
FABTECH is back! We’re more than pleased at Duroair to, once again, be a part of FABTECH 2022 — North America's largest metal fabrication event. The event is anticipated to attract thousands of visitors and well over 1,000 vendors to Atlanta, Georgia from November 8-10, 2022, with new, advanced manufacturing solutions for increasing productivity and efficiency.
Duroair will be located at booth #B5019, where we will be showcasing our latest modular air filtration innovations for metal fabricators that can significantly enhance safety, meet compliance, and maximize productivity during the coating, painting, grinding, and sanding processes.
By combining flexible, non-vented air filtration systems with Duroair's retractable enclosures, metal fabricators can create a cost-effective clean air solution for painting and coating operations. Instead of a costly, permanent, paint booth construction, these modular clean air solutions save money by eliminating air make-up expenses and support lean manufacturing processes.
Visit our FABTECH Booth #B5019 and learn how our solutions can:
- Create fully compliant, modular clean rooms for contamination control.
- Improve dry times, control overspray, and mitigate worker exposure during painting and coating processes.
- Reduce capital expense and operating costs from installation and air make-up.
- Bring clean air environments to large workpieces to reduce material handling bottlenecks and optimize floor space utilization.
- Gain full use of overhead cranes for loading and unloading large workpieces from contained workspaces.
To see how a Duroair solution can have a positive impact on both compliance and your bottom line, schedule a free consultation with one of our clean air experts at FABTECH 2022.