Get a Clean Air Solution That Will
Improve Your Operation
Contact Duroair for a FREE 9-part expert evaluation of your plant to find an industrial air filtration system that will meet your budget, comply with EHS requirements, accommodate your material handling equipment, maximize your facility’s floor space,
and increase productivity.
During the course of a 1-hour consultation, Duroair’s clean air experts will gather information to analyze how the following 9 operational aspects of your plant can be improved through the installation of an innovative, tailored, and affordable clean
1. Productivity Find a customized clean -air solution that makes work more efficient, speeds up throughput, and delivers rapid ROI.
2. Material Handling Use innovative retractable enclosures to surround large work pieces, avoiding the time and expense it takes to move them.
Organization Choose a modular or retractable design tailored to your plant so in-demand floor space can serve multiple purposes.
4. Capabilities Bring finishing, clean rooms, and other processes that require controlled airflow in house to provide end- to-end services to your customers.
5. Downtime Avoid time lost to material handling, rearranging shop floors, and outsourcing with enclosures where and when you need them.
6. Employee Health
& Safety Stay compliant and keep your employees healthy and happy by protecting the quality of the air they breathe.
7. Maintenance Stop spending on excessive plant-wide cleaning and systems maintenance by trapping free-floating contaminants with a containment system.
8. Operating Costs Reduce energy costs with clean air equipment that doesn’t vent outside — and that won’t tax facility-wide HVAC systems or other infrastructure.
9. Capital Expenditure Preserve capital by choosing a clean air solution that doesn’t require ductwork, structural supports, permitting, or other supplemental expenditures.
Yes! I’d like to schedule a consultation!
Once they have an understanding of your facility and your needs, Duroair’s experts will draft a tailored proposal within days of your consultation that includes not only a list or recommended equipment — but the bottom-line results you can expect from
using them. Contact Duroair today to find out just how much one of its innovative clean air solutions can improve your operation.
Duroair Technologies Inc.
Serving the United States and Canada
#303-43 Church StreetSt. Catharines, Ontario L2R 7E1
Duroair Technologies Inc. engineers and manufactures flexible end-to-end clean air solutions that have a positive impact on the bottom line for industrial facilities. Our signature product is a patent-pending retractable enclosure system, which can be engineered to meet EHS requirements for processes ranging from spray booth finishing to clean room production.
Join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest air filtration systems, clean air technologies, and news from Duroair.