Vented Filtration Solutions
Industrial Air Filtration System
DuroCap™ is a fully modular indoor industrial air filtration system that extracts dusts, fumes, and gases using a patented two-stage tapered industrial air purification systems technology to filter out 99.4% of all airborne contaminants. Highly adaptable, it can be customized to fit your facility’s requirements — as well as your business’s bottom line.
Use DuroCap to increase productivity by:
- Reducing assembly time, therefore reducing the amount of production downtime
- Maximizing use of your existing workspaces
- Minimizing drying times for coating applications while optimizing control of overspray
Affordable Air Filtration Solutions for All Applications
Tailored to conform to existing shop floor plans and requirements, DuroCap™ is a cost-effective way to install an air filtration system that will meet the requirements for various applications and industries — including clean rooms. Simply combine DuroCap™ with a DuroRoom™ modular enclosure system to create an isolated, contaminant-free, portable workstation built to fit your product or process requirements.
DuroCap™ is a conventional vented air filtration solution that filters 99.4% of all airborne contaminants, then exhausts to outside. DuroCap™ works separately or in combination with DuroRoom™ to create a clean room environment.
- Airflow capability ranging from 40,000 CFM and beyond
- Air make-up required
- Built-in control air regulation
- Production air interlocked with fans for safety with fresh breathing air supplied into enclosure
- Single phase 220V and three phase 208/230/460/575V
The North American facility of a world leader in ship power solutions manufactures propulsion systems for the U.S. Navy’s nuclear submarine program. DuroCap™ and a dust collection system is used.
- Fully portable, vented DuroCap™
- The DuroCap™ unit and the dust collector each provide optimal air handling capacity
- Efficient material flow
- Duroair solution was up and running in just 3 days
- 10% reduction in capital costs and a 25% saving in installation costs
Industry Applications – Coating, Painting, Grinding, and Sanding