Duroair is here to help during the Covid-19 pandemic and can supply temporary enclosures with HEPA filtration.
While the circumstances of the coronavirus remain dynamic and uncertain, Duroair’s top priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and community members.
We are closely following the directives of local, state/provincial, and federal health professionals to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information regarding the virus to help prevent its spread.
Protect Health Care Providers and Create a Safe Temporary Enclosure with HEPA Filtration
At Duroair, we believe everyone deserves a clean and safe working environment.
For more than a decade, we have invested in research and development to design and manufacture clean air solutions that not only meet EHS compliance, but also have a measurable impact on the bottom line.
We have used these same principles to develop a negative pressure isolation chamber with proven HEPA filtration technology to contain and filter air particles that may contain the COVID-19 virus.
How it Works
- Air moves through the temporary medical enclosure at 18.7 ACH, through a prefilter and HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of particles whose diameter is equal to 0.3 um.
- The 500 CFM fan system can run on normal household current with no special electrical considerations.
- The walls of the isolation chamber are made of an NFPA 701 approved vinyl covering that can be easily wiped down and sterilized.
Major Advantages to a Duroair Solution
- Quick assembly: Once on-site, the temporary medical enclosure can be installed and operating within hours.
- Easily deployable: The retractable enclosure is equipped with wheels for easy deployment and movement between hotspots.
- Multiple settings: The solution provides isolation space in a variety of settings using commonly available power.
- More beds in the same square footage: Reports from Europe show beds spaced six feet apart in temporary setups. Duroair isolation units don't require this distancing and allow more beds in the same square footage.
- Reusable: Units can be disassembled, stored, and re-used for future emergencies.
Negative pressure isolation chamber with HEPA filtration:
- Single bed containment: 8’H x 8’W x 10’L (other size rooms are available)
- Galvanized steel tubing frame
- Covered in NFPA 701 vinyl fabric
- Air flow at 500 CFM, 18.7 air changes per hour
- HEPA filters that capture 99.97% of all impurities up to 0.3 microns
- Fan - Single phase
Other room sizes available for multiple beds
- 10’H x 25’W x 10’L (3 beds)
- 10’H x 50’W x 80’L (40 beds)
We look forward to working with you on this solution. Please contact us to learn how we can help.
Duroair Management Team